Length – One Full Day
Cost – £68 per person. (Group booking discount available) Ready to Book? Click here!
Emergency First Aid at Work Level 2 qualification (EFAW) is ideal for most businesses whose risk assessment has identified that there is no requirement for a fully trained first aider for their workplace.
All courses are delivered, evaluated and quality assured to meet the new guidelines set out by the HSE in October 2013 and meet the requirements of the First Aid at Work (First Aid) regulations 1981 and subsequent 2016 changes.
The certificate is valid for 3 years, although The HSE strongly recommend that all first aiders complete an annual first aid refresher course.
This course is comprehensive covers a wide variety of first aid subjects, detailed below
The courses fully meets the UK and European Resuscitation Council Guidelines 2015 as per the HSE requirements.
The content of this and all our courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and comes with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a Certificate.
- Service industries
- Self employed
- Construction and Building
- High risk businesses
- Outdoor Pursuits and Exploring
- Initial Care
- First Aid at Work Regulations and Rules
- Fears of First Aid
- Initial Assessment
- Unconscious Breathing and Recovery Position
- Cardiac Problems
- The Heart, Sudden Cardiac Arrest, Heart Attacks and CPR
- One Rescuer CPR
- Chest Only Compressions
- CPR Handover to a Second Rescuer
- Other Primary Care First Aid Problems
- Adult Choking, Conscious and Unconscious
- Serious Bleeding Management and Wounds
- Spinal Injury Management
- Burns and Scalds
- Anaphylactic Shock and Allergies
- Seizures and Epilepsy